Looks like there will be another Drupal camp again this year in Toronto - visit the drupalcamptoronto site for details.
While I'm at it, here's a short update on a few of my projects:
- I finished the intranet portion of SHARE's website, which included a neat custom module that mashes up the signup module with CiviCRM and organic groups.
- I'm almost finished with The Tyee, an excellent alternative on-line news source in Vancouver. My work with them began with a module, still to be released, that integrates bricolage and drupal. That work went live in January and shortly after we migrated the site to a new server at Gossamer Threads who I can't recommend too highly. My latest task has been to finish off a module that allows for comment rating, it should be live by mid-April.
- I developed a custom Drupal module Peek which allows a drupal site user to provide sneek peeks to content on a drupal site that is otherwise protected.
- I mashed up gmaps and Civicrm as part of my work on the telecentre directory project. It's a little custom module (aha, also soon to be published ...) that generates google maps based on Civicrm groups.
- I registered the domain civicrm.ca and am using it for some small demonstration projects. I'm imagining it as a home for a group of developers in Canada that work with Civicrm, but it's a slow process....
- I'm looking forward to another round of development on the working overseas website that I built a few years ago.